Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Blog

I have gotten so into General Hospital in the last few months. I had no idea that it was so good, otherwise I would have started watching it a long time ago. It used to be the only soap that I watched was One Life To Live, and that started because my mom got me hooked when Todd was about to be executed for the murder of Margaret Cochran. But I would catch bits and pieces of General Hospital every now and then.

I really started watching it when they were showing commercials about baby Spencer being kidnapped. At that point, I started watching it. I caught on easily, researching the characters on soapnet.com and abc.com. Sonny quickly became my favorite character and Elizabeth my least. But now that the hostage situation has been going on, I decided that maybe I should start a blog, since none of my friends watch GH. So, I guess I'll say stay tuned...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home